Re: Curl 7.10.4-pre3 on HP-UX using GCC v3.2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:35:43 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Fisk, Kevin wrote:

> I'm trying to build Curl 7.10.4-pre3 on HP-UX using GCC v3.2 and I get the
> following error:
>
> configure: error: Can't work without an existing select() function
>
> It doesn't make much sense because 7.10.1 works fine and I looked at the
> configure script having to do with select() and it looks identical.
>
> Anyone have a clue what's wrong?

Can you please show us the relevant pieces from config.log and the configure
output?

I've got this reported before, but no one has provided info enough for me/us
to track this down and correct the problem.

The only relevant change between 7.10.1 and 7.10.4-pre3 in this aspect is
probably that I upgraded autoconf version by which the shipped configure
script is generated (*sigh*).