Re: 7.10.4-pre4 and ssl

From: Avery Fay <avery_fay_at_symantec.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:25:21 -0500

]0;root_at_s1:~[root_at_s1 root]# ls /usr/include/openssl/
aes.h conf.h err.h
ocsp.h ripemd.h tmdiff.h
asn1.h crypto.h evp.h
opensslconf.h rsa.h txt_db.h
asn1_mac.h des.h hmac.h
opensslv.h safestack.h ui_compat.h
asn1t.h des_old.h krb5_asn.h
ossl_typ.h sha.h ui.h
bio.h dh.h kssl.h
pem2.h ssl23.h x509.h
blowfish.h dsa.h lhash.h
pem.h ssl2.h x509v3.h
bn.h dso.h md2.h
pkcs12.h ssl3.h x509_vfy.h
buffer.h ebcdic.h md4.h
pkcs7.h ssl.h
cast.h ec.h md5.h
rand.h stack.h
comp.h engine.h objects.h
rc2.h symhacks.h
conf_api.h e_os2.h obj_mac.h
rc4.h tls1.h

Sorry about the text, but you clearly see ssl.h, ssl2.h, ssl23.h, and
ssl3.h. How do we check for ssl.h? I took a look at the file and it
appeared ok.

Avery Fay

Symantec Corporation
Office:
(781) 530-2489
eMail:
avery_fay_at_symantec.com

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Sent by: curl-library-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net
03/19/2003 04:27 PM
Please respond to curl-library