Re: Re: Segmentation fault with v7.9.8 of libcurl

From: Uday Singh <usingh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:43:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on the 5th year anniversary of CURL. It is a great tool and a
very useful batch of code. Thank you.

I just wanted to post an update on the problem. Here is what I found:
1. If I turn verbose logging off, libcurl works okay even if there are 700
files in the directory and I try to read all of them one after the other. This
is with V7.9.8.

2. If I leave verbose logging ON, and move to the newer V7.10.3, things work
okay.

For now, I am going with v7.9.8, just because we are close to a release. But I
will very soon upgrade to 7.10.3.

Thank you all.

- Uday

=====