outstanding patches

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:17:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Due to high work load, I'm lagging behind in the patch review and applying
department.

I will appreciate other people's opinions too on the patches, it would make
it easier for me to decide on what to do with them, and also perhaps the
patches will become more worked-through by the time I apply them.

Outstanding Patches right now:

 * Lorenzo Pastrana posted a patch that adds a new function to libcurl for
   enforcing the cookies to get saved to disk and "forgotten".

 * Rich Bramante mailed a patch to me privately to fix the SSL connections
   overly re-used problem he fell over.

 * Philippe Raoult posted a patch that adds a "certificate callback" to
   libcurl to allow more fancy certificate features by applications.

Also remember that I need docs for things when we add new things or change
the current behavior...

Now, put your champagne bottles on ice. There's an anniversary coming up
soon. Stay tuned!