Re: curl_share_setopt ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:20:40 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Philippe Raoult wrote:

> i've discovered this function while looking around curl's code. Is there
> any documentation for it ? should i use it in my multithreaded program or
> not ?

It is targeted for a future release. The functionality that exists may work,
but I have no time at all for documenting or writing new test cases so the
curl_share_setopt() functionality will just have to remain hidden and secret
for now. I have no time plan for the unrevealing of it.

Feel free to test, document and use accordingly.