SSL Server reciving Curl data

From: Fisk, Kevin <KFisk_at_linkpoint.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:10:37 -0800

I have OpenSSL server code to receive requests from the Curl binary. Prior to 7.10.2, the entire HTTP request was sent in one burst and I could rely on getting the entire request in the first block. I was having problems, and Daniel told me that after 7.10.2, the request headers were sent in one block and then the post data in another. I was told to look at the content-length to determine how much data I needed to process.

So, I changed my server. I receive the header in one block, as I expect, but then there is no data to be received (I do a 30 second timeout, so I allow plenty of time for it to come). The socket never sees any more data.

Do I need to acknowledge receipt of the header before the post data is sent? Do I need to use SSL_renegotiate? The OpenSSL applicate S_SERVER receives all of the data from the Curl binary with no problem. I'm not clear what I'm doing wrong.

Is this question more appropriate for the OpenSSL list?

Kevin

ӆ+޵隊X'uUnyg7ƭyا+-"t`h}w͢az(zɨ.+~y؜jםzmbrOڵ٭&E?ŧMMiv*r