uploading a file via a HTML form

From: Giorgio Cattaneo <giorgio.cattaneo_at_sate-italy.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:56:46 +0200

Hello,
I have tested some functionalities of the CURL stand-alone program, in
particular
uploading a file connecting to a HTML form, with the -F curl flag.
Example: curl -F MAX_FILE_SIZE=153600
                        -F fupload=@D:\temp\foo.txt
                        -F submit=ok
                        htp://localhost/form.html

where form.html has the following form:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="process.cgi" method="POST">
<input type=hidden name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="153600">
<input type="file" name="fupload"><br>
<input type=submit name="submit" value=ok>
</form>
Now I'm planning to use this in a program of mine, with libcurl.

Could somebody tell me if this functionality is supported in the libcurl
library.
If yes, does anybody have any idea of how it can be done?
Thank you in advance

Giorgio