AIX and IPv6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:48:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

As can be seen in the bug report 729582 [1], Hans explains that there's no
'sockaddr_storage' struct in the AIX IPv6 headers.

Can anyone else confirm this? It seems like a violation of RFC2553, which
I've read that IBM claims AIX adheres to.

Anyway, I have no such AIX machine myself and I cannot fix the problem
without getting more info.

Also, the bug report mentions some compiler errors on the test suite's test
505: lib505.c. Can any AIX 4.3.3 user out there help us on those?

[1] =
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=729582&group_id=976&atid=100976

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com