Threads and init and cleanup

From: Matt Veenstra <matt_at_tribeworks.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:15:37 -0700

    Hello,

I am just starting to use libcurl and have one question about threads.

If I am using curl_easy_perform() in a thread do I need to call
curl_easy_init() and curl_easy_cleanup() each time a thread is created? Or
can the application initialize and cleanup and the threads share the
returned CURL pointer.

So, far everything is quite simple and seems to work quite well. After
having written this same code on 3 unique platforms and with 5 different
API's. libcurl is the easiest to implement.

Thanks,
Matt
Tribeworks