Re: SSL Certificate Problem

From: Napt Napt <napt_7_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:18:43 -0400

Hi Dan + List,

>Are you sure you're not accidentally linking against an old version of
>libcurl? Did you completely remove all trace of ver. 7.10.2 before
>installing the new version?

I didn't install this version (7.10.5) in the standard directory. I used
the --prefix
option for the configure script and put it in a separate directory. The
original
version I have shipped with suse and can not be removed (broken
dependencies).

So I made sure I linked my program with the libcurl.so file found in the
separate
directory I had specified with --prefix option.

~~Napt