A few more questions

From: Matt Veenstra <matt_at_tribeworks.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:41:17 -0700

    Hello,

With threads on unix based systems, should I always set the
CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL. Of course I must do this if I want a timeout, but is this
the safe approach?

Is there any handy calls to get the header data of an http request. I looks
like I just parse this myself.

If headers exist is it guaranteed they will always be sent before the body
data? Is this the best way to retrieve the size of data if it is known?

Is there any way to get ftp file size? I don't know how this data is
usually sent/requested from the server.

With CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION does the parameter 'long dltotal' return the
total file size to be downloaded? I guess I should just check this myself,
but don't know what happens when file sizes are not known etc. Does the
progress function get called first before any data is downloaded?

Thanks for the help,
Matt
Tribeworks