NTLM anyone?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 00:57:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

I got some great help on the Digest Authentication side from David Remahl and
Soren Spies, so with a working server running I could pretty swiftly put
together a chunk of code that works against the live server[1].

I spent another hour setting up two test cases that verify the functionaliy
and I forced the test suite to play nicely with this.

Inspired by the easiness of this implementation (yes, I'm awaiting your
testing and bugreports now!), I feel like having a go at NTLM as well.

Is there anyone out there who can setup a server for me that requires NTLM
authentication? All I need is a protected page and a user+password that can
access it. At least as a start. I think Ronald Tschalär's web page[2] is
enough to get me a fair start on this.

[1] = I still haven't actually tried to adjust the code to work for
Digest authenticaion on proxies.

[2] = http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html