Re: SSL Certificate Problem

From: Napt Napt <napt_7_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:47:55 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your 2 cents too :-).
I didn't know it was possible to remove a package that
has dependencies with rpm. I tried using rpm -e -force curl*.rpm but you
can't
use the force option when removing a package. I had a circular dependency
problem
once so all I did was put both packages as arguments to rpm in one command
instead
of splitting it up in 2 and this worked.

I truly appreciate all of your help in this matter ...

~~Napt