Re: Building curl with CodeWarrior 8.3

From: Kurt Knudsen <imahacker2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 07:45:35 +0000

First time doing this so i dont know if im doing it right or not :)

Anyway, Im trying to convert my WinInet FTP Client (very basic) to cURL so i
can get some additional support for dates, if at all possible, the FTP
servers are glFTPd as far as i know.

Here are my questions. Ive read the manual and most other examples and docs
I could find, and Im still rather confused. I need to login, cwd to a
directory, get a list of dirs in that directory, with dates preferably (main
reason im converting to curl), make that list of dirs into an array, step
through the array, going in each dir 1 at a time, and doing LIST *.txt,
pretty much convert FtpFindFirstFile()/FtpFindNextFile() to curl. Grab all
the files that match the *.txt, and go to the next dir, when it finishes
with the array, simply log off.

I read the basic ftpget example and is simply not enough, does anyone know
of any examples that use curl for what i need.. if it seems confusing let me
know ill try my best to explain and/or post code of the WinInet that i want
to convert. I have it wrapped up in a class so if i convert to curl i wanted
to keep the same functions i use in the main program (GetFile(), Connect(),
etc)

Thanks