Chunked encoding content in callback writefunction?

From: Cyrill Osterwalder <cyrill.osterwalder_at_seclutions.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:30:46 +0200

I'm using the callback function to receive the content and process it
myself. It seems that libcurl automatically decodes the chunked encoding
and does not return the content in the "raw" form. In my program the
consistency between the received header and the content is crucial. The
received header still contains "transfer-encoding: chunked" and no content
length but the received content does not contain the chunked encoding
anymore.

Is this the intentional behavior of libcurl or am I just doing someting
wrong? Is there a way to get the raw content of a transfer to process it
afterwards? I guess I can force HTTP 1.0 in order to get rid of the chunked
encoding stuff but that's only a workaround.

Best regards,

Cyrill