Question about curl..

From: hotiger <hotiger_at_dib.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:05:40 +0900

Hello.
I am interested in cURL for my application.
My application send XML document to server and receive response XML
document from the server by HTTP protocol..
HTTP request message's Content-Type is "text/xml" and response Content-
Type is "text/xml" too.(HTTP method should be POST).

And my application should be run on IIS, so I want to use cURL at ASP
environment..
Bofore, I have tried this with Microsoft's Inet control.
But Inet control on ASP could not send HTTP POST message, but could GET.

JSP version of my application was completed using
java.net.HttpUrlConnection..

How can I do this using cURL. and how can I use cURL at ASP..

Thank you..