post question

From: Paul Accosta <paco_at_hungary.cc>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:46:55 +0200

Hi again,

I have a function that posts very large amounts of data to a server.
Everything works great but I noticed that for every post the term
"Content-Disposition" preceeds it. Ive notice with some of my other post
from a cgi script do not add this in front of every post. No having the
extra words would reduce bandwidth considerably. I could not see a way
to set this with the options so I was wondering if anyone has any input.
This is how I build my post now:

            for(x=0;x<numfields;x++)
        {
                curl_formadd(&formpost,
                 &lastptr,
                 CURLFORM_COPYNAME, key[x],
                 CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, value[x],
                 CURLFORM_END);

        }

If theres a better/faster/less banwidth way please let me know.
Paco

Thanks In Advance