Outstanding patches?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:57:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all

Sometimes we get patches posted and we communicate back and forth on what to
do and how the best way to do things actually is. Then we never see any
updated patch. Or maybe I've just lost them in the flood of mails I get.

Currently, there are numerous such patches. This mail is a reminder to you
who have provided such patches but still haven't seen them applied to the
main sources.

I've just uploaded a 7.10.6-pre2 package (http://curl.haxx.se/beta/), and if
your patch is not included there, then I am still waiting for an updated
version.

The space-in-Location patch is the single patch left I intend to deal with
before next release, unless anyone provides updated versions of other
patches.

If you have new functionality available as a patch (preferably as previously
discussed), please bring it forward.

This is not a complaint, this is an exaplanation that I still await updated
versions of several patches. I may not have been very clear on this.

I would also appreciate if people who build curl with other means than the
configure-make method would try this, as new files have been added and new
compile options are present...