NTLM Authentication

From: <eglass1_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:56:53 +0000

Hello,

I was looking at some of the Curl stuff (very interesting). I noticed that the
NTLM support is based primarily on the "innovation" document:

http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html

This is fairly useful, but contains several inaccuracies (especially concerning
the NTLM flags). I have done a write up on NTLM for a project I am involved
with:

http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

It also contains a few links to other NTLM sites which might be useful to you
guys. Hope this is helpful!

Eric