Aborting curl_easy_perform

From: Keletsekis <dck_at_hol.gr>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:24:10 +0300

Hi Daniel, hi all,

I'm making a DLL for cURL for a script language called Gui4Cli. It will
handle many sessions at once, by launching a new thread to call
curl_easy_perform() each time. Each thread will exit when
curl_easy_perform() finishes.

Anyway, I need to be able to abort curl_easy_perform() at any time (when
quiting, or if the user wants it, etc).

How do I do that ?

I suppose curl_easy_cleanup() will do it (?), but I don't want to close the
session and free all strings etc.. I just want to abort the current
curl_easy_perform(), and continue with the same handle.

Best regards
Dimitris