One way connection

From: Eduardo Gómez <tnarik_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:02:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone.
I would like to know if there is any easy way to
implement a unidirectional transfer with libcurl.
I'm developing a test program which sends a burst of
POST request to a server, in order to test its
performance. I'm doing so by setting a really low
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT when sending the petition, but the
Alarm Clock message appears, indicating (as I
understood it) that the alarm signal wasn't caught by
libcurl, thus aborting the program. If I recreate the
easy handle used for the requests, the message doesn't
appear, but the rate of messages degrades.

Any idea of how to indicate libcurl that no response
is needed, with using the timeout method?

Thanks in advance.
            Eduardo G. Melguizo