Re: curl-7.10.6-pre4

From: <RBramante_at_on.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:06:52 -0400

The problem is in curl.h
#ifdef vms
# include <types.h>
# include <time.h>
#else
# include <sys/types.h>
# ifdef TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME
# include <sys/time.h>
# include <time.h>
# else
# include <sys/time.h>
# endif
#endif /* defined (vms) */

for VC6 TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME is not defined, but there is no sys/time.h, you
only have time.h.

|---------+---------------------------------------->
| | Daniel Stenberg |
| | <daniel_at_haxx.se> |
| | Sent by: |
| | curl-library-admin_at_lists.sour|
| | ceforge.net |
| | |
| | |
| | 07/21/2003 04:23 AM |
| | Please respond to |
| | curl-library |
| | |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  | <curl-library_at_lists.sourceforge.net> |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: curl-7.10.6-pre4 |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi

I just uploaded another pre-release, available from here:
http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

I hope to be able to release the actual 7.10.6 soon, so I will appreciate
your
testing of this package.

I have not received *any* Windows updates lately why this version will not
build error-free on Windows, and neither will the next upcoming release
unless
I get help with this.

To figure out exactly what has changed between various release, try this
page:
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/verdiff.cgi