(no subject)

From: Nick Turley <skemot38_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have two questions regarding libcurl.

The first is, how do I send data to a telnet session,
and read back the input. I am designing the
application to log into hosts on the network, type in
certain commands, and send back the data from host. It
may be a simple solution, such as reading stdout or
something, but Im not sure how to do this using the
libcurl layer.

My second question is, Im a engineer for IBM, and we
plan on using libcurl in this application. Are there
any licensing restrictions on how we use libcurl?
(This will be an In-house application, and not sold) I
know the documentation said we could, but I just
wanted to double check. I don’t feel like getting
people in trouble. :)

Thanks.

Skm