verbose and debug callback

From: George Comninos <george_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:12:25 -0700

hello,

I'm using the CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION to get logging information so that we
can list commands and directory listings in sort of an ftp log window.
However, this also adds a bunch of other overhead for some of the other info
the VERBOSE option includes which can seriously degrade performance. Is
there a better way of getting this info? I think I may added a multi-level
option to the verbose flag so only certain information can be requested. Any
thoughts on this? Daniel?

thanks,
-george