ares portability patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:58:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Greg and friends,

I've pretty much made libcurl capable of using ares for name resolves now, and
things look fine.

Today I looked over the vivisimo.com guys' windows patch of ares, and I
cleaned it up somewhat (a little less #ifdefs). I also took care of David
Remahl's remark to make it build on Mac OS X (by adding a little configure
check for the header in question). I haven't actually tested it on OS X yet,
but I hope someone else will help me do that.

This patch is an attempt to sum up the fixes in one main diff against the
1.1.1 release, and I've just now made it available from here:

        http://curl.haxx.se/dev/ares-1.1.1.diff

31010 bytes, 23 files patched.