Re: cURL compile on Digital UNIX V4.0F

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:51:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, [gb2312] ׯǬΰ wrote:

> When I compile cURL on Digital UNIX V4.0F,there is a error message like

What version of curl is this?

> cc: Severe: hugehelp.c, line 6: Cannot find file <zlib.h> specified in
> #include directive. (noinclfile)

What if you remove that file (src/hugehelp.c) and run 'make' again?

> My question is whether cURL supports Compaq Digital UNIX V4.0F.If yes ,how
> can i do?

1. Correct the compile time problems and rebuild (the zlib dependency in the
   distributed src/hugehelp.c file is a mistake).

or

2. Download a pre-built binady: http://curl.haxx.se/download.html#Tru64%20UNIX