SSL error

From: Steve McLaughlin <steve_at_ipwatcher.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:47:10 -0400

Hello,

I am getting an error:

curl: (35) SSL: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

when trying to load an SSL url from curl (either via libcurl or from curl at
the command line).

RedHat 7.2
curl-ssl-devel-7.10.4-1
curl-ssl-7.10.4-1

openssl-0.9.6b-32.7
openssl-devel-0.9.6b-32.7

also installed:
openssl095a-0.9.5a-20.7
openssl096-0.9.6-16.7

I don't get this SSL error on other SSL Urls from this same machine.

I also have another machine that does not get this SSL error even on this
same URL.

What does this error mean? Do I need to change versions of curl, openssl, or
something else?

Thanks,

Steve McLaughlin