Handling transparent proxy e.g. NetCache (HTTP VIA)

From: ruffnex <ruffnex_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:03:17 +0800

Hi,

I am accessing streaming audio on: http://64.236.34.141:80/stream/1019

With libcurl 7.10.3, my HTTP header parsing routine returns:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:10:55 GMT
Connection: close
Via: 1.0 shkcah02 (NetCache NetApp/5.1R2D16)

With the command line version of 7.10.3, I get the following:

ICY 200 OK
icy-genre: Modern Jazz
icy-url: http://www.di.fm

With libcurl, what should I be doing to ensure I handle HTTP Via
headers correctly? I need to parse the HTTP headers which are normally
returned (in the command line output). Currently, the Netcache
transparent proxy is causing me to lose this data when I use libcurl.

I have tried adding a "Pragma: No-Cache" header, and switching on
libcurl's FollowLocation, but the results are still the same.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Simon