Re: PATH: CURLOPT_FTP_CREATE_MISSING_DIRECTORIES

From: Early Ehlinger <early_at_respower.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:56:33 -0500

"Daniel Stenberg" wrote:
> It has been committed now. You'll see that I took the liberty of changing
the
> code slightly, as I think this way makes it slightly more readable and
easier
> to maintain.

Looks good, but (nit)

line 2378 comments the implementation of cwd_and_mkd as being
ftp_cwd_and_mkd.

IMHO ftp_cwd_and_mkd is a better choice of names than cwd_and_mkd, as it
follows the apparent convention already used in the file that local API
functions start with ftp_.

Thanks again!

--
-- Early Ehlinger CEO, ResPower Inc - Toll-Free : 866-737-7697
-- www.respower.com -- 500+ GHz Supercomputer Starting At USD$0.50/GHz*Hour