HP-UX 11.0 with Curl 7.10.7

From: Fisk, Kevin <KFisk_at_linkpoint.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:41:05 -0700

I am not able to build 7.10.7 under HP-UX either with, or without SSL because configure fails. I can not clearly determine the reason. Any help or pointers on direction would be greatly appreciated.

I included the config.log and, if needed, I can also provide the config.status file. I didn't want the message to get TOO huge, so I didn't include it.

 <<config.log>>
Thanks,
Kevin