curl-java

From: Serkan Özkan <serkan_at_insaat.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:08:51 +0300

Hi
I wrote a javacurl.dll based on the code distributed at the curl site and I want to work more on this topic. I had to change the distributed code because it didn't compile and after making some changes now it's working fine. And I also wrote a small sample and tried it everything seems ok.

Where or to whom should I post my code, is this the right place? I would like to talk to other people interested in this topic.
I would like to contribute the curl project as much as I can. I will be pleased if someone can give me information about this.

Regards
Serkan Ozkan