Re: NTLM at proxy and SSL -> 502

From: Joerg Mueller-Tolk <curl_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:22:45 +0200

Hi Daniel

>> To fix this, we need to make Curl_ConnectHTTPProxyTunnel() code in
>> lib/http.c
>> deal with the Proxy-authenticate: headers the same way they are dealt
>> with in
>> the Curl_readwrite() function in lib/transfer.c. That funtionality
>> should
>> probably be broken out into a separate function that can be called
>> properly
>> from both these places.

I underestimated the needed changes. We need to do the NTLM round trips, but
Curl_ConnectHTTPProxyTunnel() is called only once and Curl_readwrite()
while (!done) .
I stepped through everything for the last hours and would rather prefer
somebody else doing the changes.
Is there somebody, who would at least take the lead in this and has the
time to start soon?

Joerg M-T