Dynamic Library Load Windows

From: Crypt Master <cryptmaster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:59:04 +0000

Hi

I am trying to load libcurl as a dll. Even though the download page says all
version include libcurl, the only one which has a dll is the
curl-7.10.7-win32-ssl-devel-mingw32.zip package.

Porblem is the when I run LoadLibrary I get a "The specified module could
not be found" from windows which is a crap error message as I can load any
other library in the same path. I can only assume there is something wrong
with the dll as others load and this one doesnt.

Does anybody know of this problem and where I can get a descent dll for
windows ?

Thanks,