post data in a chunk to http server and also receive data from there to a chunk

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:15:05 -0700

Hi All,
I am rookie in libcurl and would like to ask a simple question:
how can I post data in a chunk to http server and then receive response data
from there to a chunk
I know we have curl_easy_perform( ), but it only transfers file I think

Can somebody contribute some sample codes for this purpose, what I know is
only we need to define CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION etc..

Regds,
- Jerry