CURLOPT_VERBOSE: a small proposal

From: Mohun Biswas <m.biswas_at_cleartool.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:37:54 -0400

Whenever I run my libcurl application in CURLOPT_VERBOSE mode the URL
gets printed in its curl_escaped() form, resulting in that barely
readable mishmash we're all familar with ("name=foo%2D1%2E95%2E6....").
Would it make sense to add another curl_easy_setopt() flag that would
curl_unescape() it before printing so we could see the "real" URL? My
app generates URLs on the fly, and when debugging it would be nice to
see whether a problem arose because I made the URL wrong.

I might be able to make the patch if agreed, though I have no idea what
to call the option.

Thanks,
MB