Re: post data in a chunk to http server and also receive data from there to a chunk

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:36:38 -0700

>> >It sounds like you might want to look at the curl_multi_* interface.
> >This will probably give as good performance as multi-threading, and
> >is a lot easier to implement.
> >

> I suppose using the curl_easy_* interface is still easier if you are new
> to curl and already familiar to multithreaded programming.
>
> I don't know if the multi-interface has better performance than the
> easy-interface in many threads. Daniel, what do you think?
>
> Joerg M-T

Hi All,
does anybody have ideas regarding the performance of easy interface and
multi-interface, especially for multi-threaded application?
Seems like different people have different flavours for picking easy or
multi

As I feel, easy interface is indeed very "easy" to use : )
I just need to assign "one" easy handle to every individual thread of my
application. ( 1-1 mapping )
That is exactly what I want to have. I don't want my threads to share the
same connection underneath
I think it really depends on what the application threads try to do, at
least easy interface fits "my" threads' needs.

Regarding multi-interface, to be honest, I don't know its differences
interanlly and externally
but I would give it a trial afterwards and let everybody know how it is

Hi Joerg,
have you used both of them?
what do you mean "already familiar with multithreaded programming" ?

Regds,
- Jerry