Re: does libcurl support pipeline?

From: <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:06:52 -0700

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 06:33:30PM -0700, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:
> > Hi Dan and everybody:
> > do you know anybody is working on pipeline?
> > Can we use multi-interface to implement pipeline "for sure" ?
>
> I have no plans to add pipeline support, and I'm not aware of anyone else
who
> is (not that I'm in a very good position to know...) Sounds like you've
just
> nominated yourself ;-)

hm...I do want to try it, but my schedule is the issue ~~
I definitely need to dig deeply into the libcurl internal in order to
implement pipeline
btw, who is the author of multi-interface? some people or only one person?
do you guys think we shall implement pipeline based on "multi-interface"?

Regds,
- Jerry