Re: does libcurl support pipeline?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:44:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 jerry_at_oridus.com wrote:

> hm...I do want to try it, but my schedule is the issue ~~

Tell me about it...

> I definitely need to dig deeply into the libcurl internal in order to
> implement pipeline.

Yes. But more importantly is that you plan how to add it and that you describe
to the list what kind of changes it takes and how the API to use it would be.
When an API is set and we agree on how it would be used, coding it will be
easier.

> btw, who is the author of multi-interface? some people or only one person?

I've written most of it, but ideas and suggestions on the design/API were
brought by several people (including those mentioned in the multi.c source
file) and various bug fixes and enhancements have been provided by the
community.

> do you guys think we shall implement pipeline based on "multi-interface"?

I think it would be really cool.