API for getting header

From: <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:21:17 -0700

Hi All,
I only know we can use curl_slist_append( ) to customize my own header for
requests
but another way around, does libcurl have any API to let us get header
fields from response returned by http server?
I would like to get "Set-Cookie:" field in response from server side

Or, we need to get the response first, pull out header as a curl_slist, then
parse it ourself?

or, we can get cookie from somewhere? Does libcurl provide API to fetch it?
how do we easily achive this goal?

thanks
- Jerry