Tim Bartley/Australia/IBM is out of the office.

From: Tim Bartley <tbartley_at_au1.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:59:17 +1000

I will be out of the office starting September 22, 2003 and will not return
until October 13, 2003.

I am on vacation and not reading e-mail until October 13. For urgent issues
relating to AMWebPI please contact Scott Exton/Australia/IBM. For other
issues please contact my manager Stephen Sartor/Australia/IBM

For the period Jan 20 to Jan 31 I will be in the US and reading e-mail. For
urgent matters contact my manager Stephen Sartor/Australia/IBM