stuff

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:18:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends, here are a few things you might find interesting:

1) I'm not a father just yet, but it will happen any day now. Expect me to
   vanish for a while without notice.

2) I've uploaded a 7.10.8-pre2 release to the beta page on the site, try it.

3) I'm now working on the upcoming release-notes in CVS, so you can actually
   check out the to-become 7.10.8-release document work-in-progress here:
   http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/RELEASE-NOTES

4) Does digging out facts from old curl archives and putting them together in
   a graph sound interesting to you? See how the amount of code have grown in
   curl from 1998 to 2003: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/loc.html

5) The sourceforge mailing lists seems to be having problems. Some of my posts
   take a very long time to reach the list, some have even disappeared
   completely without ever having shown up and some just pop up with the speed
   you'd expect. I'm not in a position where I'll be moving any lists, but
   instead I cross my fingers that the problems will pass soon.