Re: SSL sample

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:07:51 -0700

> On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:12:42PM -0700, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > does anybody know where we can get SSL example on libcurl site?
>
> SSL-enabled URL's are handled just like non-SSL URL's. All of
> the SSL stuff is handled internally by libcurl - *if* you
> compiled it with SSL support (run configure with "--with-ssl").
>
> --
> Henrik Storner <henrik_at_hswn.dk>

Hi,
therefore, do we need to set those stuff as below?
Or, libcurl can handle internally
I saw them in example code

thanks
- Jerry
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERT,pCertFile);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERT,pCertFile);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLKEYPASSWD,pPassphrase);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLKEYTYPE,pKeyType);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLKEY,pKeyName);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_CAINFO,pCACertFile);

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,1);