Configure script for SSL support

From: Sharma, Amit <as230007_at_exchange.Canada.NCR.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:31:27 -0400

Hi there List,

When I try to run the configure script on the solaris box, without any
commandline option, it runs perfectly fine. However, when I try to use the
--with-ssl option, my system gives me an "checking size of off_t...
configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t), 77". Could anyone let me
know if am missing anything. Has anyone faced any similar issue? By the way,
I did set the environment variables for CPPFLAGS, LDFLAGS and CC for the
openssl stuff.

Looking forward to any hints
Thnx,
Amit