Telnet under Win98?

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:38:34 -0400

Does the problem with telnet on win98 only effect Windows98, or does it
effect all Win9x? Or all windows in general? I want to look into the issue,
but it seems weird to me that this issue would only effect Windows98, and I
can verify it works fine under XP, so I just wonder if anyone knows anything
else about it.

Dominick Meglio