With SUN's Forte Compiler - 64 Bits

From: Sharma, Amit <as230007_at_exchange.Canada.NCR.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:38:05 -0400

Greetz List,

Using libcurl library compiled for 32 bits works file without any issues.
For 64-bit using SUN's Forte C compiler, it compiles fine but when I try to
use the new 64-bit library, I get the curl errorcode number 6 [Unable to
resolve host]. Any idea on how to debug this error? And by the way, has
anybody faced any similar problem while trying to using SUN's C compiler for
building libcurl?

Gracias,
amit