MSVC compile problem

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:26:41 -0400

The win32 build fails because the MSVC++ project file still references
getpass.c. I'd give you a patch with it removed but I only have MSVC++ 7
installed which uses a completely different file format thant 6.0 does.
Simply removing the file from the source files list solves the problem.
After changing that, pre4 compiles fine.

Dominick Meglio