Problem using libcurl with Visual Studio

From: Giuliano Ippoliti <ippo80_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I've encountered a problem using libcurl with
Microsoft Visual Studio. I'm trying to upload a file
to an AS400 FTP server. Using Linux I haven't got any
problem using the same program (the example program
ftpupload.c).
Setting the verbose option, I obtain this output:

* About to connect() to xxxx
* Connected to xxxx port 21
< 220-QTCP at xxxx
< 220 Connection will close if idle more than 10
minutes.
> USER xxxxxx
< 331 Enter password.
> PASS xxxxxx
< 230 VISITEUR logged on.
* We have successfully logged in
> PWD
< 257 "QGPL" is current library.
* Entry path is 'QGPL'
> CWD visiteur
< 250 "VISITEUR" is current library.
> EPSV
< 500 Subcommand EPSV not valid.
> PASV
< 227 Entering Passive Mode (xxxxxx,222,75).
* About to connect() to xxxxxx:56907
* Connecting to SORECO (xxxxxx) port 56907
* Connected the data stream with PASV!
> TYPE I
< 200 Representation type is binary IMAGE.
> STOR while.txt
< 150 Sending file to member TXT in file WHILE in
library VISITEUR.

And now I obtain a "0xC0000005 Access violation"!
Using the DOS prompt to upload the file with the
standard commands I have no problem, so I suppose that
the problem is in the code.
Thank you very much for the attention,
Giuliano