Re: How do I stop a FTP download?

From: Wei Weng <wweng_at_kencast.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:33:15 -0400 (EDT)

can I something like this?

Place something like a global variable inside a write function, (use
download as an example) check this variable periodically inside the write
function to see if it has been changed to a different value that
represents stop. If yes, then return from the write callbackk function. Is
that right?

Thanks!

Wei