Re: problem linking to curl library on AIX 4.3.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:07:22 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Jess Morecroft wrote:

> I'm having a problem linking my library to libcurl on AIX and am wondering
> if anyone can help.

Since you're using a pre-built bindary library provided by a third-party, I
think you should contact the person(s) responsible for that particular package
and ask them. They should know.

I've added a link to those AIX packages from the download page as a service to
curl users, but I have no contact nor any affiliation with those who've put
the packages there.

Otherwise, building your own fresh version of libcurl shouldn't be that hard.