Re: Mac OS X C framework

From: Matt Veenstra <matt_at_tribeworks.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 01:06:41 -0800

> I'm not an OS X guy, but the only OS X related libcurl framework I know of is
> curlhandle => http://curlhandle.sourceforge.net/

    Thanks,

But this is not what I am looking for. curlhandle is an objective C handler
from what I can tell. Doesn't mention others.

I am just looking for a standard Mac OS X framework. Which is just like a
.dll on Win32. Basically the same code, but builds to a shared library
(framework) or Mac OS X.

I will pass along the make file when done.

Thanks,
Matt